Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

More bedroom pics to come...

Well, no word from customer service at Karges yet. I dutifully filled out the information request form on their website night before last. Maybe an email will shoot my way next week.
I received my new book as promised from Barnes and Noble. It has some beautiful pictures in it, but I think the authors might have been related to J. H. Belter, or havestock in his company or something... The entire rococo section was full of Belter stuff. Don't get me wrong, it is lovely, but, gee, folks! Can't we give Meeks and Mallard some more room? By the way, the authors also have no idea that his name was "Prudent" and not "Prudence". Annoying.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with your new blog. I'll be a reader! I've put your link in my sidebar! **hugs**

    ReplyDelete